Anthony Protas Consulting Pty Ltd is a Building Regulations
Consultancy providing Building Regulations advice and
certification services to all sectors of the building
industry in both the private and government fields.
Anthony Protas Consulting is run by Anthony Protas who has an extensive background in Local Government and the private sector and is highly skilled in Building Regulations with a demonstrated experience on a wide range of refurbishment and construction projects.
As a small Company we offer our clients an experienced, personalised and professional approach which delivers efficient and cost effective services.
Anthony Protas Consulting Pty Ltd is able to offer Accredited Certifier and Principal Certifier services on all classes and size of buildings.
To assist and provide benefits to our Clients, our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Certification under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and Regulations i.e.
issue of Construction Certificates
issue of Compliance Certificates
issue of Occupation Certificates
As part of the above services, we are available to provide advice during design development through to building completion to help ensure an efficient approvals process.
- Checking of design documentation to identify potential conflicts with the Building Regulations and minimise delays with approvals.
- Reviewing of Development Consent conditions to minimise the impact of onerous and inappropriate conditions.
- Provision of advice on the impact of regulations including the formulation of design strategies and reports to take advantage of the Performance Requirements of the Building Code of Australia 1996 (BCA 96).
- Carrying out of building audits to identify BCA issues and identify potential upgrading works necessary to meet Council requirements.
- Appraising and developing alternative fire safety packages for Fire Safety Orders to minimise the physical and economical impact of the Order.
- Assisting in negotiations with Authorities by providing expert representation on Building Regulation issues.